Thursday, July 2, 2009

The End of the World, The (Re)Beginning of a Blog

So, as the two people who watch this blog has noticed, there hasn't been one. Because I suck. For a while I was torn as to whether or not I wanted to continue it, especially when I found another bad tattoos blog, one that was started after mine, with fewer posts, and a million more fans. But I decided that I really do this for fun, not for the fame and pussy, so I've decided to RESTART Tattoo Travesties. Yay!

I couldn't decide on a date, so, I figured, July 5th. Apparently, the world is ending on July 4th. So I figure, after the world ends, there's gonna be a serious need for bad tattoo blogs out there.

Not much else to tell, except that the blog will now update twice daily, at 1:00 am and 1:00 pm, and on Sundays there will be full features, like this, this, this and this :) Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment