Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full Facial

So I realized that today is Sunday but I only had a lame one pic post scheduled for today. Well we're gonna fix that! Finally, one I've been wanting to do for a long-ass time, a feature on full-face or large face tattoos. Based on the number of these I've ever seen in real life, there are surprisingly many abound on the interwebs. And because I'm a giver, I've gathered them all here for your enjoyment! Yay!


Dave could work with the homeless and give CPR to kittens all day, your parents aren't going to hear anything you say after he walks in the door.


This guy's not crazy, he just got tired of going to the park and having all the chess tables taken already. Sure the pieces are a little close, but it's ok, he's near sighted.


Love Cage Fighting? Love it so much that you're 100% sure you will never want another job, say one that requires you not to have an obnoxious facial modification? Than have we got the tatt for you!




I think of all the ones here, this one is honestly the worst. Not for any particular reason other than the lack of coordination. Run out of room on your doodle pad? Have the need to have Tommy from Rugrats drawn, RIGHT NOW? Hey, why not just put it on your face? Not like you're using that. Just slap it on next to the giant doggy paw.


Some dude in prison, where having a giant tattoo on your face might actually work to your advantage.


I honestly don't know what's worse, a decent looking chick fucking up her face with a giant tattoo, or the fact that it's so damn poorly done!


While this is perhaps the most off-putting and impractical of the lot, I have to say it's my favorite, if for no other reason than the bad ass factor. But again, hope you've got a stable job!

No comments:

Post a Comment