Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You're Making me Hungry!

Today I have a special treat for you, another large post, this time featuring food related travesties. Hope you haven't eaten, because you might just be seeing your lunch again.



I believe this one is a reference to a song, though that doesn't make the tattoo any less terrible. :p



I have no idea about this one. Thank god it's already starting to fade. And also, the green MnM is a chick.



I can't tell you how many times I've sat back and thought... what I really need... is a Gonzo Pez tattoo.



Uhm.... what? I don't get it.



Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought of hotdogs as a more phallic symbol than a woman. This guy might be having some sexuality issues.



Hoo hoo hoo HOO!



This is one of my favorite bad tattoos. While I'm fairly certain the Native Americans did NOT invent the corndog, that apparently doesn't stop them from showing it naked love. Also, women didn't wear those headdresses. That's totally more inaccurate than them humping hotdogs on a stick.



I think this is supposed to be a croissant... but again, I don't get it.



Sunny side up, please! While head tattoos might be tacky, at least you can always grow some hair over them....



When you really, really love a certain cereal, words alone can't express your passion. Tattoos do the trick.

Well, that's all for now. I dunno about you, but I'm gonna go get a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment