Monday, April 6, 2009

You Should See the Other Guy



The tattooist here did a great job. This dude (I think it's actually a chick though) really looks like she got the shit kicked out of her. Now that you're done admiring the workmanship, step back and admire the lack of planning.

"Hey... wouldn't it be funny if I tattooed myself to look like I got the shit kicked out of me?" "Fuck yeah!"

As far as I know she just decided she wanted this, it's not to protest or bring awareness to anything. Except to protest normality and bring awareness to the fact that she is an idiot.

Anyways, I hope she's got a well paying permanent job, because good luck getting through an interview with that on your face. You might get the pity card for awhile, but a month later when you still look like death, your employer might catch on, and kick you, and your shit, to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment