Saturday, April 18, 2009

If You Just Can't Get Enough....

Daily dose of bad tattoos not enough? Need an inoculation? Well you're in luck! While perusing the internets for more bad tattoos to shameless rip and repost, I came across a nice little gem, a "Horrible Tattoos" Blog! There's a good couple years of groaners here, folks.

I would bow out to this older, more established blog but it seems to have been abandoned quite a few months ago, so I'm gonna keep going. I'm gonna try to find as much original content elsewhere as I can, but there are some here that are just too good not to post twice.

So give it a check-out if you need a bigger bite of bad bodyart, and keep your eyes peeled for more on the way!

Horrible Tattoos

And once again I'd like to humbly say I don't claim ownership or finders credit on any of these, I simply repost in a daily dose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment