Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tattoo Me

So, I check quite a few humor blogs daily, of course the obvious LOLCats, but also Demotivators and Cake Wrecks and the like. But one blog I've always tried to find was a daily bad tattoo blog. But, I never found one. The obvious answer? Make one yourself! So... I will!

This blog will update daily, hopefully. But if it's just me updating it, there may be days I'm not able to. Anyways, let's give it a try! Are you guys all ready for bad tattoos?!

I thought about it, and I'm not going to worry about copyright photos. The way I understand copyright laws, you can use an image as long as you're not making money off of it. And since I don't plan to make any money off of this blog, I'm not going to sweat using images. However, if anyone wants me to take down a picture they own, I will do so.

All right! Tattoo Away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment