Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NSFW-Tattoo Goes where?!

I'm going to post more than one photo today, following in the theme. Some people find fart jokes funny. Some people find the word "doodie" funny. And some people decide that getting a "clever" tattoo on your butt/hole is funny.


Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to ass we go....
*shudder*
Also... I only see 6 dwarves....


Though technically you could place this tattoo anywhere, its proximity to the buttcrack makes it a true travesty.


This may have seemed like a good idea at the time, and sure it's good for a chuckle, but you're going to look pretty freaking retarded in a thong or bikini, girl. I've heard of eyes in the back of your head, but I'm not sure what good eyes in your butt would do. Except perhaps monitoring the state of your "leavings."


I dunno what's worse... the fact that Guy A has Guy B's face tattooed forever on his ass, or that Guy B looks so goddam happy about it. Think somebody lost a bet?

And finally, my personal favorite of this bunch....



I don't think any description is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment